Job Level Manager
About CompanyOur client is an integrated healthcare and life sciences company headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and functions as the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical manufacturing and commercial arm of the holding company. The focus is on developing unique products and delivery systems for a range of pharmaceutical and nutraceutical segments. With a regional presence including the Middle East, their Holding Company is one of the top 10 investment groups in the region. Established in 1936, the Group has made investments in various sectors globally, including oil and gas, healthcare and life sciences, food and beverage as well as the automotive sectors. The Holding Company was attracted to Malaysia’s value proposition and hence initiated several investment options in Malaysia and the region.
Managing a team for the below function: –
1. Demand Planning:
• Supervising the planning function at country levels.
• Consolidating forecast at regional level for procurement plan and distribute to countries according to their demand.
• Review the monthly procurement plans, both finished goods and raw material for all countries and supplies are according to forecast.
• Review monthly distributor replenishment and stock holding of each country.
• Managing the product life cycle from new launches to phase in-phase out.
• Sourcing and negotiating with existing/new supplier for pricing and trading term.
2. Order management & local distribution:
• Overseeing the order processing function for direct customers and intercompany sales
• Review monthly secondary sales to align with primary sales compared to a monthly budget.
• Manage value-added services process before stocks is ready for sales in the market.
3. Logistic: Import, Export & drop shipment
• Handling imports and export shipment from overseas suppliers which also include drop shipment.
• A yearly audit from authorities.
• Freight cost negotiation and management
4. Inventory management
• Monitoring and managing the inventory level both at buffer and trade environment.
5. Warehousing Management
• Monitoring the performance of 3PL and 4PL warehouses.
• Manage both bond and general warehouse.
• Logistic cost management
6. Landed cost and transfer pricing computation.