Job Level Executive
About CompanyOur client is a Japanese Engineering company that markets and services a leading brand of Gas Turbine (GT) & Gas Engine(GE) for co-generation, baseload, standby, and mobile applications with an output range up to 100MW. They cover the high-potential growth markets of South East Asia, South Asia, and Pacific Region. Having been long established in Malaysia as a subsidiary of a leading Japanese conglomerate, our client's focus is on marketing, packaging, servicing, and overhauling Industrial Gas Turbine (GT) & Gas Engine (GE) generator set in the covered territory. Together with local dealers and partners, our client can provide not only reliable, economical and complete solution for Combined, Heat and Power (CHP) products and also after-sales schedule maintenance and, engine overhaul services.
- To coordinate and perform installation, pre & post-commissioning, and testing activities according to project schedule and requirements in a cost-efficient manner.
- To attend scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- To assist in identify/ diagnose/ investigate/ trouble shoot and analyze for solutions.
- To monitor and manage site work progress, record all results, witness final test, acceptance of equipment, and documents compilation.
- To establish site acceptance test procedure and checklist, training material, and prepare relevant reports such as pre-commissioning, commissioning, test report.
- To provide technical support to end-user and in-house service teams.
- Ensure safe working practices at the site at all times.
- To prepare, compile & filing drawings, reports, checklists, photos &, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Professional Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering/ Mechatronic/ Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferable with 3 years of working experience in the installation and commissioning of a power plant.
- Knowledge of Omron PLC programming, with Siemens and AB, will be added advantage.
- Well-versed in interpret blueprints, electrical schematic drawing, P&ID prints, part lists, maintenance practice, and Health, Safety & Environment requirements.
- Proficient in both oral and written English.
- Computer literate in Microsoft, Adobe, AutoCAD.
- Preferable candidate with excellent interpersonal & communication skills, self-motivated, and team player with leadership ability.