Job Level Senior
About CompanyOur client works with parametric configuration. They develop software to draw spaces in 2D and 3D for leading companies within the commercial furniture, material handling, and kitchen and bath industries. In the background of the software, prices and configurations are automatically calculated so users can focus on the design.
What You Must Have
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or a directly related field.
- Minimum of3 years of experience in back-end web programming with a demonstrable portfolio of released web applications in the market.
- Experience using Cloud Services, preferably AWS
- Experience using script languages such as Perl, Python, Ruby, Php
- Strong understanding on HTML, CSS and Web browsers
- Experience using Document databases, preferably DynamoDB
- Experience using Relation databases, preferably MySQL
- Passion in Web Development and Programming.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Collaborative and enjoys working in teams.
What You Will Do
- You will be part of a web team with skilled programmers who all share a passion for web development.
- You will work in a mature development environment where React and TypeScript plays a key role and is connected to AWS, Slack, Docker, Gitlab and Sentry.
- You will have a clear development process and structured development methodology where the web team has ownership and prioritizes among available tasks.
- As one of the web developers, you’ll find diversity in your day-to-day work and have plenty of opportunities to grow within your areas of interest.
- Programming is always the key, and you collaborate closely with designers to create UI and the materials you need.
- The web team is a cornerstone and you’ll be in contact with most teams at the company.
- The web team works only with internal projects and your workspace is close to the other teams to allow for collaboration and personal growth.