Job Level Senior
About CompanyFirstWorks Group is a dynamic recruitment & workforce solutions company providing Permanent Recruitment & Contingent Staffing to companies in Malaysia. FirstWorks Group is expanding and in search of dynamic individuals to join the family of Senior Recruitment Consultants based in The Gardens, Mid Valley City
You must be keen to build a successful future and opportunity to grow within FirstWorks Group. Being part of the team, you must have a passion for enjoying high commissions by exceeding financial targets, working with people, ambitious be ready to be build and lead a team of recruitment consultants
FirstWorks Group also constantly change & innovate solutions as well as technology to keep up with the changing employment market trends. FirstWorks Group commitment is to both clients & candidates and aim to ensure a positive experience and partnership in today’s market
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible and committed to deliver the agreed financial revenue targets by successful job placements. The financial revenue targets will be weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets working closely with the Country Manager, Recruiters and Sales teams.
In addition, you will
- Manage the end to end recruitment process to source for quality candidates via a detailed job brief
- Build a candidate pipeline by deploying various sourcing and recruitment channels including but not limited to social media, online portals, referral programs, campaigns etc
- Constantly attract suitable candidates in line with current and future job roles and ensure candidate ownership
- Produce candidate profiles to submit to clients, detailing achievement, work experience, suitability to the organization and other relevant information
- Work with the sales team to identify, negotiate and develop long term profitable relationships with key clients
- Develop deep relationship with existing clients and increase FirstWorks Group share of wallet within the permanent recruitment space
- Be ready to build and lead a team of performance-based Recruiters in line with FirstWorks growth trajectory and values
To help you be successful, you need to have demonstrated success exceeding your targets as a Senior / Recruiter either in a Recruitment or Staffing agency or an in-house recruiter. You have solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based etc)
You already have hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, face to face interviews, reference check etc). You build strong relationship with clients and candidates and support them through their recruitment journey.
You have strong regard for timeliness, resilient and enjoy working with targets and high commissions
Aspiring candidates should send the resumes and / or summary of their achievements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a detailed discussion.