Job Level Executive
About CompanyFirstWorks Group is a dynamic recruitment & workforce solutions company providing Permanent Recruitment & Contingent Staffing to companies in Malaysia. Operating from The Gardens, Mid Valley City, FirstWorks is championed by dedicated professionals with extensive network whose main aim is to bring a personalize HR workforce solutions to global corporations, SMEs & start ups in Malaysia.
FirstWorks Group is a dynamic recruitment & workforce solutions company providing Permanent Recruitment & Contingent Staffing to companies in Malaysia. Operating from The Gardens, Mid Valley City, FirstWorks Group is championed by dedicated professionals with extensive network whose main aim is to bring a personalize HR workforce solutions to global corporations, SMEs & start ups in Malaysia.
FirstWorks Group is expanding and in search of dynamic individuals to join the team as Senior Recruitment Consultants. You must be keen to build a successful future and opportunity to grow within FirstWorks Group. Being part of the team, you must have a passion for telephone engagement & working with people, ambitious and enjoy high commissions that comes with success.
FirstWorks Group provide & deliver optimum or combination human capital solutions based on our clients strategic objectives. With combined industry knowledge & understanding of client company culture, FirstWorks has built the right approach to match the right candidate to the right job.
FirstWorks Group also constantly change & innovate solutions as well as technology to keep up with the changing employment market trends. FirstWorks Group commitment is to both clients & candidates and aim to ensure a positive experience and partnership in today’s market
To be part of the FirstWorks Group team, you must have 3 years or more recruitment experience or being part of the resourcing team in a recruitment agency. telesales, telemarketing or full cycle recruiting experience from obtaining job orders, talent sourcing & attracting candidates to interviewing & hiring great candidates for our clients.
As a successful Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should be able to attract, screen & interview candidates from various sources, including social media networks and employee referrals.
Ultimately, your responsibility will be to ensure our client is able to hire and retain the best candidates for the role.
Your responsibilities would include
• Liase with the Hiring Managers within our clients to agree the roles to hire, understand the job descriptions & job specifications
• Prepare the sourcing strategy including the candidate attraction strategy i.e post jobs via social media, network, referrals etc
• Screen candidates resumes and shortlist potential candidates for the role.
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection techniques to filter candidates within agreed timelines
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes vs the agreed role being sourced
• Provide a detail analytical and well documented profile to the client and follow up on the intervirew schedule
• Be the point of contact and build influential candidate & client relationships during the selection process
• Promote FirstWorks’s Group reputation as “Committed and Reliable Partner”
To help you be successful, you need to have
• Proven work experience and demonstrated success as a Recruiter either in a Recruitment or Staffing agency or an in-house recruiter.
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based etc)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, face to face interviews, reference check etc)
• Secure new clients via sales activities and build strong relationship with Hiring Managers
• Establish strong relationship with candidates and supporting them through their recruitment journey
• Strong regard for timeliness, resilient and enjoy working with targets and high commissions