Job Level Executive
About CompanyOur client has been providing industry-leading logistics solutions to our clients all over the world since 1999. They are guided by the core focus in helping customers to be more successful because when the customers thrive, so do our client. From their headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, our client work with clients from around the world, helping them to simplify and improve their supply chains. Throughout the years, they are proud to have been the top international logistics and shipping company in Malaysia. Our client grew from a small startup logistic company in Kuala Lumpur, to a Hong Kong Stock Exchange listed company in just over 15 years. This milestone is a testimony of the quality of the services and commitment beyond customers’ expectations, setting our client apart from other logistic players.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry and conduct research & development.
- Sell logistic services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Make appointments and visit potential customers for new business.
- Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Conduct research and recommend new opportunities and service improvement.
- Identify product improvements or new products by researching current industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Prepare reports for daily sales activities, sales monthly performance and new clients list.
- Responsible to provide best services to clients.
- Responsible on payment collection from customers.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned or required from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field (preferably in Logistics/Supply Chain Management).
- At least 2 years of sales experience in logistics and freight forwarding service industry.
- Required skills: Sales & Marketing Presentation, Negotiation Skill, Prospecting Skill, Client Relationships.
- Mature, sales-driven, and capable to work independently under challenging environment.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel