Job Level Executive
About CompanyFirstWorks have been engaged by a multinational parent company who has been in the business for more than 50 years in the Middle East as a leading food and diary product manufacturer. With knowledge and expertise in the dairy business, our client had decided to expand their business to the Asian region. Our client incorporated their first dairy factory in Sendayan, Negeri Sembilan and will be operational in April 2020. To prepare for production, our client is keen on hiring a talented Mechanical Engineer.
• Manage sales and profitability for the total trade channels.
• Build up business through new customers and accounts expansion while maintaining good working relationship with existing customers.
• Accountable for achieving the company sales / margin target within the allocated budget.
• Responsible for trade calendar and monthly sales action plan and also Track and collect payments from customers.
• Observe stock level, tidy and maintain store shelves at healthy inventory level at outlets.
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, new products and etc.
• Keep management informed by submitting activity and results report
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior from time to time.
• Must possess at least a Diploma in any discipline or SPM.
• At least 3 – 5 years sales experience in FMCG or dairy industry will be an added advantage.
• Experience in retail or re-seller sales.
• Possess own transport