Job Level Executive
About CompanyOur client is an integrated healthcare and life sciences company headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and functions as the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical manufacturing and commercial arm of the holding company.
Our client is an integrated healthcare and life sciences company headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and functions as the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical manufacturing and commercial arm of the holding company. The focus is on developing unique products and delivery systems for a range of pharmaceutical and nutraceutical segments. With a regional presence including the Middle East, their Holding Company is one of the top 10 investment groups in the region. Established in 1936, the Group has made investments in various sectors globally, including oil and gas, healthcare and life sciences, food and beverage as well as the automotive sectors. The Holding Company was attracted to Malaysia’s value proposition and hence initiated several investment options in Malaysia and the region.
The ideal sales executive will be required to:
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects including recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Sales Executive will be required to have:
- Good presentation skills and developing client relationship
- Able to negotiate and perform sales planning
- As this is a home-based role, the sales executive must be independent, and sales driven
- Preferably having tertiary education in any discipline
- At least three (3) years sales experience in the dermatology and/or aesthetic space