Job Level Executive
About CompanyOur client has been providing industry-leading logistics solutions to our clients all over the world since 1999. They are guided by the core focus in helping customers to be more successful because when the customers thrive, so do our client. From their headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, our client work with clients from around the world, helping them to simplify and improve their supply chains. Throughout the years, they are proud to have been the top international logistics and shipping company in Malaysia. Our client grew from a small startup logistic company in Kuala Lumpur, to a Hong Kong Stock Exchange listed company in just over 15 years. This milestone is a testimony of the quality of the services and commitment beyond customers’ expectations, setting our client apart from other logistic players.
- Assist and support Sales personnel to manage all the sales related activities in the Sales Department.
- Carry out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents.
- Organize and coordinate sales promotional campaigns or activities.
- Prepare and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the clients at a cost best suited for them.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance to them.
- Respond to any email or telephone inquiries in a professional manner.
- Liaison between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- Work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales data.
- Communicate and reporting of customer’s shipment status.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned or required from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field (preferably in Logistics/Supply Chain Management).
- At least 2 years of working experience in the logistics and freight forwarding service industry.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Good coordinating, negotiation, and planning skill and able to work indecently.