Job Level Executive
About CompanyOur client is a Cocoa Manufacturer was incorporated in Malaysia as a public company on 22nd March 2004 and listed on Main Market of Bursa Malaysia on 8th April 2005. The Group is principally involved in the manufacturing of cocoa-derived food ingredients, namely cocoa mass, cocoa butter, cocoa cake, and cocoa powder. To date, the Group has diversified their business from producing cocoa – derived food ingredients to the consumer downstream. In 1983, they started processing cocoa beans by setting up a factory in Johor. In 1990, with the vision to become a market leader in the local cocoa processing industry, the management sold the plant in Parit Jawa and built a new plant in the Pasir Gudang Industrial area. Initially, the new plant started off with about 6000mt of bean grinding and through years of upgrading and the spirit of continuous improvement, today, our client is proud to be one of the top cocoa processors in Malaysia with the capacity touching 80,000mt. Our cocoa products gained wide acceptance from both local & international market.
- Conduct training (Related to safety, firefighting, environment, and others) to educate all employees
- Liaise with DOSH, JAS, Bomba, local authority and other relevant authorities to ensure ISO compliance.
- Conduct safety inspection and audits.
- To take care the waste water treatment plant operation.
- To manage all safety, health & environment related aspect within local regulatory act.
- Follow up preventive action and to minimize hazard.
- To investigate industrial accident case and prepare preventive and corrective action report.
- To lead the safety and health committee and carry out the quarterly meeting.
- To prepare monthly safety and health report for management review.
- Control activities of contractors/sub-contractors/ vendors/visitor at workplace on the Safety & Health procedures and ensuring all employees are in compliance with safety policies.
- Upkeep and update the ERP plan according to the latest plant layout.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field especially in manufacturing environment.
- Candidate must possess a DOSH recognized certificate/diploma/degree in safety & health or engineering or equivalent. Green book holder will be more advantages.
- Knowledge of Occupational Safety & Health ACT 1994 (OSHA 1994), factories and Machineries Act 1967 (FMA 1967), Environment Quality Act and DOSH/DOE enforcement procedures.
- Certificate CePSwaM, CePBFO and CePIETSO (optional)