Job Level Manager
About CompanyLeading Bank providing fully integrated financial services in Malaysia and further expanding its services to its existing and new customers.
Our Client is a Leading Bank providing fully integrated financial services in Malaysia and further expanding its services to its existing and new customers. The services include introduction of financial services that will able the customers to increase their investment portfolio and obtain higher returns. To achieve this, our client is seeking talented individuals to join them immediately as full-time staff in the position of Personal Bankers throughout Malaysia.
To be part of the Relationship Manager team, you will be based at the branch of the bank and responsible to:
- Create relationship management of existing Premier Banking customers in accordance with established standards.
- Actively participate and support Premier Banking marketing activities for customers’ acquisition and retention.
- Provide advisory and financial planning assistance to customers in terms of portfolio management.
- Acquisition of new customers to the Bank to increase the Premier base.
- To ensure strict compliance to all standard SOPs set by the Bank.
You would be required to:
- At least possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or equivalent.
- Have minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in Wealth Management and financial products with a proven track record.
- Have PC / Microsoft Office literate with good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess pleasant personality and versatile.
- Able to interact with customers from all walks of life.
- Confident and sociable in character.
a) Investor Protection Professional Certification (IPPC) – Compulsory
b) FIMM Computerized Unit Trust Examination (CUTE) – Compulsory
c) PCE & CEILI – Compulsory