Job Level Executive
About CompanyOur client is a Cocoa Manufacturer was incorporated in Malaysia as a public company on 22nd March 2004 and listed on Main Market of Bursa Malaysia on 8th April 2005. The Group is principally involved in the manufacturing of cocoa-derived food ingredients, namely cocoa mass, cocoa butter, cocoa cake, and cocoa powder. To date, the Group has diversified their business from producing cocoa – derived food ingredients to the consumer downstream. In 1983, they started processing cocoa beans by setting up a factory in Johor. In 1990, with the vision to become a market leader in the local cocoa processing industry, the management sold the plant in Parit Jawa and built a new plant in the Pasir Gudang Industrial area. Initially, the new plant started off with about 6000mt of bean grinding and through years of upgrading and the spirit of continuous improvement, today, our client is proud to be one of the top cocoa processors in Malaysia with the capacity touching 80,000mt. Our cocoa products gained wide acceptance from both local & international market.
- Project engineer responsibilities include schedule preparation, pre- planning & resource forecasting for project & other technical activities relating to the project.
- Maintain and assists preventive maintenance with preparation of weekly project update accurately and on time.
- Coordinate with engineering consultant, certification bodies, suppliers, principles and related parties on system design, document/ drawing submission and approval, testing and commixing schedule and job scope.
- Ensure project documents are complete, up to date and stored appropriately.
- Attend to meetings, manage week scheduling, propose resource planning to his/her superior for approval, monitor and follow through week progress from inception to completion – from delivery, lifting and handling installation.
- Must be willing to travel and work independently outstation /or oversea for work propose.
- Good coordinator and team player who is committed and result oriented.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Civil), or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Competency in AutoCAD is an advantage