Job Level Director
About CompanyA company providing fully integrated financial services
Our Client is a Leading Bank providing fully integrated financial services in Malaysia and further expanding its services to its existing and new customers. The services include introduction of financial services that will able the customers to increase their investment portfolio and obtain higher returns. To achieve this, our client is seeking talented individuals to join them immediately as full-time staff in the position of Premier Relationship Director in Kuala Lumpur.
- Pro-actively building closer relationship with existing customer in order to increase wallet share of customers and to maximize business opportunities.
- Achieve individual Sales revenue targets
- Providing the financial planning & advisory, fulfilling clients banking need and services
- Promoting the bank financial products to the clients so as to achieve the revenue & sales target allocated by the bank, which much higher than the normal RM, in view of the experience, level of maturity and product & market knowledge.
- Acquiring new to bank and new to premier clients to increase Affluent/Premier clients.
- Actively participate and support Premier marketing activities for clients acquisition and retention
- As a mentor to other Relationship Managers
- Candidates with IPPC,CUTE, CEILLI, PCEIA, SC Module 6 & 7 added advantages
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree,
- Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.