Job Level Senior
About CompanyOur client is a large global company and has established a regional operation in addition to the existing large operations that have been operating in Malaysia for many years. Having a unique business model globally, our client is involved in a wide spectrum of business including petroleum refining, gas processing, petrochemical, power generation, amongst other areas. In line with their regional expansion, our client is hiring the pioneer team to support the regional engineering operations based in Johor. Part of the expansion is to hire talented Mechanical Engineers, to provide technical support to the regional and global branches.
· Designers typically have a working knowledge of mechanical parts as well as computer-aided
· Design (CAD) software, such as AutoCAD.
· Designers require to travel to the site to measure physical dimensions for machinery and observe
· production lines. (Heat exchanger, Reactors, Towers, Filters, pipes, scaffolding and etc…
· Piping Designer to produce all piping deliverables (incl: drawings, BOMs, 3D models, and sketches)
· Carry out 3D modeling & design activities of piping systems & supports.
· Draught & check detailed design drawings of piping systems & supports in accordance with industry standards, codes, and client specifications.
· Prepare & check materials take-offs and bills of materials. Provide technical input during detailed engineering of projects.
· Provide support and input into the preparation of PED (preliminary engineering design) technical files.
· Provide support and input into the preparation of construction work packs, welding maps, test packages, and certification documentation.
· Contribute to the development of engineering staff (Training)
· Understand the principle of KAIZEN and how it can improve in all welding works
· Degree in Drafting or Piping/Civil designing engineering in related fields or equivalent
· Professional piping designer certification is preferred
· Min of 5-10 years or more of experience in piping designing related jobs in refinery or petrochemical plant maintenance
· Excellent skill in AutoCAD & construction 3D modeling
· Any industrial related certification/courses
· Proven experience as a piping designer
· Public speaking and trainer communication skills
· Proven experience in a multi-national environment
· Excellent organization and management capabilities