Job Level Junior
About CompanyOur Client is a Leading Bank providing fully integrated financial services in Malaysia and further expanding its services to its existing and new customers. The services include introduction of financial services that will able the customers to increase their investment portfolio and obtain higher returns. To achieve this, our client is seeking talented individuals to join them immediately as full-time staff in the position of Personal Bankers throughout Malaysia.
- To achieve sales/revenue target assigned by the bank and contribute towards the achievement of the overall branch target
- To promote and professionally sell a range of wealth and Banca products to existing and potential customers
- To maintain regular contact with customers to develop relationship and deepen share of customers wallet
- Participate in branch/region/bank sales activities and campaigns to achieve deliverables
Prepare and pro-actively execute sales plan, perform account opening, cross selling, up selling and engagement with customers for retention and referrals.
- Diploma/Advance Diploma/Degree holder with minimum 2 years sales experiences preferably in
- Wealth and Bancassurance products with Financial Institution
- Must possess PCE, CEILLI & FIMM licence
- Pleasant personality with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have relevant licenses required for the portfolio
- Sales and result oriented
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skill