Job Level Junior
About CompanyLeading Bank providing fully integrated financial services in Malaysia and further expanding its services to its existing and new customers.
Our Client is a Leading Bank providing fully integrated financial services in Malaysia and further expanding its services to its existing and new customers. The services include introduction of financial services that will able the customers to increase their investment portfolio and obtain higher returns. To achieve this, our client is seeking talented individuals to join them immediately as full-time staff in the position of Personal Bankers throughout Malaysia.
To be part of the Personal Banker team, you will be based at the branch of the bank and responsible to:
- Promote and professionally sell a wide range of retail products to existing and potential customers, engage in cross-selling of other banking products based on customer needs.
- Achieve individual sales targets and contribute towards the achievement of the branch targets.
- Acquire and forge relationships with mass affluent customers with the objective of generating revenue.
- Prepare and pro-actively execute sales plans for prospective customers, using internal marketing as well as self-generated leads.
- Set appointments, carry-out sales call visits where necessary, prospecting and early engagement with new to bank customers.
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers to develop relationship.
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma or SPM in any field.
- At least 1 year of experience in any sales environment.
- Proactive team player and able to work independently.
- Enthusiastic towards achievement of targets.
- Possess PCE/CEILI license will be an added advantage
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply