Job Level Junior
About CompanyOur client are Malaysia's 1st company with over 45 years of experience and certified with both ISO19001 and ISO14001 in the manufacturing, servicing, and maintenance.
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all HR related matters – recruitment and interviews, HR handbook and policies, payroll and compensation, orientation and induction, training and development, leave matters etc
- To carry out training master plan as per schedule
- To source, conduct and monitor the training and development plan for the Company
- Responsible for all day to day HR and administration work
- To monitor yearly license, certificates and insurances renewal, foreign workers work permit renewal etc
- Responsible of uniform, company vehicle, first aid kit and other task
- Assist management related matters as and when needed.
HR Generalist Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess own transport and willing to work in Petaling Jaya
- Proficient in both written & oral English and BM
- Mature, tactful, good time management with pleasant personality and possess good sense of integrity
- Possess good communications skill and interpersonal skill
- Familiar with legal & statutory requirements of HR functions