Job Level Executive
About CompanyAn exciting HR Executive job has become available at highly regulated company.
About The HR Executive Role
Reporting to the HR Manager, the successful HR Executive will build a deep understanding on employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations and employee engagement.
- Handling monthly payroll and yearly forms for employees
- Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance laws and regulations
- Follow up on confirmation records statutory obligations – PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, bonus etc.
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
- Handling administration of all contract labour
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates/ attendance as per the requirement in consultation with the management
- Handling all employee enquiries & grievances
- Dispute settlements according to labour law, Factory rules & compliance guidelines.
- To succeed in this HR Executive job, you will need to have at least 2 to 3 years of experiences as HR Executive.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver targeted goals
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Results-oriented and driven
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills