Job Level Executive
About CompanyOur client is a leading innovation driven pharmaceutical corporation with a deep rooted heritage that goes back 140 years. Headquartered in the US, our client has manufacturing plants located in 8 countries and products marketed in 120 countries. With over 35,000 employee worldwide, our client continues to develop a growing portfolio of best-in-class pharmaceutical products, applying the latest research from their worldwide laboratories, collaborating with eminent scientific organizations, using technological tools, and providing exceptional service to customers. Discover is this is what you are to do ….
True to its original spirit of discovery that led our client to become one of the great names in the Pharmaceutical sector with a heritage that goes beyond 140 years, our client continues to discover talent to be part of the global family. Being in the Scientific and Technical Services business, our client is keen to discover potential talents to be key Customer Service Agents supporting the China Market.
As Customer Service Agents supporting the China market, you will be responsible for cutomer satisfaction. You will be managing customer enquiries by
- Answer calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources
- Handle queries from customers by providing balanced, accurate and non-promotional information
- Identify interaction containing either adverse events and/or product quality complaints and handle these in accordance with the appropriate procedures
- Accurately record all interaction into the required database. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate in accordance with Good Documentation Practices
- Escalate all inquiries without predefined answers according to defined processes
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volume
You will create create, promote and maintain operational excellence
- Share effective methods and practices with colleagues in order to satisfy customer needs and provide input/feedback to continuously improve daily processes
- Maintain and enhance teh companys’ product and organizational knowledge
- Support organizational changes. Demonstrate flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability.
This role will require Compliance being in the pharmaceutical industry, as such
- Integrate compliance into daily activities
- Comply with any corrective actions
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits
To be successfuly hired for this role, you must be Fluent in Mandarin and English (verbal and written). In addition, you will ideally have
- Minimum diploma in medical or pharmaceutical technical assistant or equivalent in health care, natural sciences, pharmacy, nutritional specialists or relevant equivalent business experience.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in call centre customer service
- You have excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner
- Good written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customer queries
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations
- Having working experience in call centre for pharmaceutical or healthcare industrial will be an added advantage