Job Level Executive
About CompanyOur client has been providing industry-leading logistics solutions to our clients all over the world since 1999. They are guided by the core focus in helping customers to be more successful because when the customers thrive, so do our client. From their headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, our client work with clients from around the world, helping them to simplify and improve their supply chains. Throughout the years, they are proud to have been the top international logistics and shipping company in Malaysia. Our client grew from a small startup logistic company in Kuala Lumpur, to a Hong Kong Stock Exchange listed company in just over 15 years. This milestone is a testimony of the quality of the services and commitment beyond customers’ expectations, setting our client apart from other logistic players.
- Conduct research and development on innovative marketing strategies for international market penetration and brand marketing.
- Respond to the enquiries from overseas agents.
- Prepare and then follows up on any quotations made for agents and negotiating terms with them.
- Internal coordination with related departments or external parties to fulfil agent’s requirements.
- Source and negotiation the competitive rates from carriers, liners, or service providers.
- Work closely and coordinate within the sales and business development department to develop creative workable solutions for customer needs and to achieve sales objectives.
- Generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned or required from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field (preferably in Logistics/Supply Chain Management).
- At least 2 years of working experience in logistics and freight forwarding service industry.
- Required skills: Sales & Marketing Presentation, Market Research & Segmentation, Costing, Communication Skill.
- Mature, sales-driven, and capable to work independently under challenging environment.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.