Job Level Executive
About CompanyOur client has been providing industry-leading logistics solutions to our clients all over the world since 1999. They are guided by the core focus in helping customers to be more successful because when the customers thrive, so do our client. From their headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, our client work with clients from around the world, helping them to simplify and improve their supply chains. Throughout the years, they are proud to have been the top international logistics and shipping company in Malaysia. Our client grew from a small startup logistic company in Kuala Lumpur, to a Hong Kong Stock Exchange listed company in just over 15 years. This milestone is a testimony of the quality of the services and commitment beyond customers’ expectations, setting our client apart from other logistic players.
- Assist the manager in oversee overall Business Development department.
- Responsible to source and negotiate the most competitive rates from liners, carriers and service providers on sea, air and land freight.
- Perform analysis on carrier and service provider in terms of shipment schedule, routing, frequency, transit time, reliability, service, and any other considerations that best suit the needs of agents or customers.
- Responsible to build rapport and relationship with carriers, liners, co-loader, and service providers.
- Internal coordination with business development and sales team to fulfil agents or sales requirement.
- Assist manager in growing, maintaining, and leveraging on the networks to improve the presence and reputation of the company.
- Build rapport and strategic relationships with international/overseas agents for international agency marketing.
- Make appointments and visits to agents or service providers for new affinity or alliance.
- Train and supervise all subordinates under your coverage.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned or required from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field (preferably in Logistics/Supply Chain Management)
- At least 4 years of working experience in logistics and freight forwarding service industry.
- Required skills: Sales & Marketing Presentation, Market Research & Segmentation, Costing, Communication Skill.
- Mature, sales-driven, and capable to work independently under challenging environment.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.